Monday, November 19, 2007

The new football season...

...after a long break! And a slightly distracted "work" blog, apologies for that, if you were expecting comment vaguely concerning my Oldham Athletic football model.

Plan is that will get back up and running in the next week or two, and I'm hoping that the model has the same positive effect on the team that it did last season, where the moment I began blogging, Oldham began to win matches, having started the season indifferently. This year they've started badly, and continued badly, so some kind of lift is definitely required.

However, I'm also hoping that Christianity and Econometrics will continue to blend on here; I'm in the process of revising my paper which likens the econometrician's problem in producing truthful results to the problem of mankind in general to act appropriately. Hopefully I'll post an update soon, I'm currently struggling a little with concluding the paper; mankind has the free gift of salvation from God through Jesus, and must respond to this. Does econometrics have any such similar hope?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home